Al Awaj Dungeon
Temple of the Wind
(4+2) Snakeman Cultists: L3.
- C4, M5, S5
- Poisoned daggers, 1 Might tax, Might Ob 3 negates
- One has a Serpent Staff (5D)
(2+2) Snakemen Guards: L4.
- C6, M5, S4
- +3 HP. +1s damage.
(1) Snakemen Cult Leader: L5
- C5, M7, S7
- Serpent Staff (5D)
- Fangs (+1s; 1 Might tax, Might Ob 3 negates)
(1) Giant Serpent: L5
- C7, M6, S2
- Constrict (after successful hit; next round, versus to escape or 1d3 damage)
- Fangs (2 Agility tax; Might Ob 4 half)
- Transforms to demonic in 3 rounds after ritual completes, unless all cultists are killed (+2D, Obs+1, +5 HP)
- Storeroom (4 Cash)
- Cult Paraphernalia (2 Cash)
- Poison Eye at center of sacrifice rack device. Large emerald carved like an eye, surrounded with a silver circle and a head strap. Replaces user's eye. May perceive poisons and their relative strength.
Poison Gas Spray Trap
- Set of my removal of Poison Eye
- Temple fills with gas; 1 HP damage and 1 Acuity tax per round. Each round, Acuity test (Ob=round) to go the right way toward the exit.